We are pleased to announce that during the month of November we will be demonstrating the most advanced products in the digital hearing health care industry, including the new Oticon Opn™ hearing technology!
Sound is hosting a special 1-week event, November 13th-17th (Monday - Friday). During this special week-long event, we will offer the following services, all you have to do is reserve a spot, they are FREE OF CHARGE:
- Complimentary hearing consultation with Dr. Wilson.
- Review of medical and hearing history.
- Thorough otoscopic examination. You may just have wax in the ear!
- Demonstration of the new Oticon Opn featuring BrainHearing technology that scans your environment and processes sounds, giving you a more natural, effortless listening experience.
- Review and demonstrate the latest treatment options for ringing/noises in the ear.
- 2-week free trial of the latest technology.
Hearing involves more than just your ears. When you are experiencing a hearing impairment, your brain must work harder to fill in the missing pieces. This can negatively impact your emotional well-being, leading to isolation and depression. That’s why it makes sense to take care of your hearing health the same way you care about the rest of your health: there’s a lot more riding on it than just your hearing.
Please RSVP by calling (415) 688-4008 or messaging us. Appointments are limited and remember there is no cost for these services during this special event.