Our team is looking for an organized, multi-tasking, jack or jane of all trades, to be our office coordinator extraordinaire. Just what does an office coordinator do?
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reception duties, including; scheduling, greeting patients and visitors, notifying staff of patient’s arrival, answering telephone and email inquiries, taking messages
- Collaborate with staff on a daily basis and work as a team member
- Support professional office staff in care of patients as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized office and supervise upkeep of the office facilities and equipment
- Maintain and organize confidential patient information, records, and accounts
- Create invoices and process patient payments, insurance claims, and insurance payments
- Contribute to blog posts/relevant material to social media
- Act as a test assistant for pediatric hearing evaluations
- Copy/distribute records to families, doctors, and other parties involved
Think you've got what it takes to keep our office (and team) in line? Shoot us a message with your resume. We can't wait to meet you!